After two years of absence due to the pandemic, we are excited to be back at IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS).
At our booth #8068, we will display our latest products, solutions, as well as technology demonstrators and have our experts introducing them to you.
In particular, we will showcase highlights from our cellular infrastructure portfolio such as:
- innovative GaN and LDMOS RF power solutions for 5G cellular infrastructure with industry-leading performance, optimized for efficiency, cost and size
- highest efficiency small cell power amplifier portfolio in pin-to-pin compatible packages, enabling high output powers
- integrated massive MIMO RF solutions, targeting all 5G frequency bands for both 64 and 32 antenna systems
- best-in-class RF amplifier portfolio for high power macro base stations, including market- leading LDMOS Doherty drivers and GaN final stages for a wide range of output power
Furthermore, our exhibition will feature the latest from the industrial, medical, aerospace, and broadband domains including:
- brand new next-generation GaN amplifiers for broadband, L- and S-Band applications
- an exclusive preview of the rugged GaN amplifiers, pre-matched for industrial applications at 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz
- the industry’s most rugged 50 V and 65 V LDMOS amplifiers, best suited for RF power generators in the harshest possible environments
- best-selling LDMOS amplifiers with unmatched capabilities of our avionics product family, such as the BLF974P, the BLF978P and the BLA9H0912L-x
- all-in-one extremely rugged RF generators based on the ART150PEG and tailored for defrosting at 40.68 MHz or wireless charging applications at 6.78 MHz.
- unparalleled portfolio of best-in-class amplifiers for UHF, VHF and FM broadcast transmitters.
If you have any questions or wish to plan a meeting at IMS, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to seeing you in Denver between June 21 and 23!