Ampleon, the leading global partner in RF Power, will exhibit at the IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS).
￼At our booth #672, Hall B1, we will display our products as well as technology demonstrators and have our experts introducing them to you.
We will showcase:
- Innovative solutions for Mobile Broadband and 5G networks, offering the industry’s best compromise between efficiency, cost and size
- Industry-leading new generations of 50 V and 65 V extremely rugged LDMOS transistors in ceramic and plastic packages, tailored for industrial, medical and scientific markets
- Brand new next-generation GaN 50 Ohm matched transistors and MMICs, covering all radar bands from L- up to X-Band
- latest innovations in radar application engineering that could change the way you look at LDMOS competitiveness potential for L- up to C- bands
- Amazing RF Energy transistors, low cost pallets and multi kilowatt system reference designs tailored for 433 MHz, 915 MHz and 2.4 GHz that could be industry game-changers
Levin Lin, team leader of our Shanghai design & development team, will present his paper “A 10 W Fully-Integrated LDMOS MMIC Doherty in LGA Package for 2.7 GHz Small Cell Application” (Paper ID 266-KW401). The session THIF1 is tentatively scheduled to be held on Thursday, June 6, 2019, starting at 1:30 p.m. in the IMS2019 Interactive Forum area, room 253ABC.
Binghui (Brian) Zhang, Application Director and Xiaochun (Mike) Jiang, Sr. Principal Application Engineer, will be presenting their paper “A 750 W High Efficiency LDMOS New Four-way Doherty Amplifier for Base-Station Applications” (Paper ID 266-FD431). The presentation is scheduled as a long 20 Min. oral presentation in session Th2H which is tentatively scheduled to be held in room 259AB on Thursday, June 6, 2019, starting at 10:10 a.m.
For both presentations please consult the IMS2019 website periodically for room changes.
We look forward to seeing you there!