The IEEE MTT International Microwave Symposium (IMS) is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. Ampleon, the leading global partner in RF Power, will participate in the exhibition and present papers in various sessions.
At our booth # 1449 in Hall B, we will display our products as well as technology demonstrators and have our experts introducing them to you.
We are proud to showcase our latest technologies and solutions:
- Our innovative solutions for Mobile Broadband networks, offering the best compromise between efficiency, cost and size
- We launch a brand new generation broadcast products, with full focus on efficiency
- A complete radar products portfolio based on the latest generation LDMOS, with products covering all radar bands including C-Band
- Latest innovations on Extremely Rugged High Power Transistor for Industrial, Medical and Scientific markets
- World’s best performing LDMOS transistors and ease of use modules for RF Energy
- Dedicated innovative RF Energy applications based on our solutions
Beyond our presence at the exhibition, Levin Lin, Design Team Leader Shanghai Development Team, will present his paper “Ruggedness Characterization of Bonding Wire Arrays in LDMOSFET-Based Power Amplifiers” (Paper ID 247-OD90) and is tentatively scheduled as an Interactive Forum presentation in Session 100 to be held on Tuesday, June 12, 2018 starting at 3:55 PM in the Interactive Forum area on the exhibition floor.
Andre Prata, RF Innovation Engineer, will be presenting his paper We1A-2 “Optimized DPD Feedback Loop for m-MIMO sub-6 GHz Systems” on Wednesday, June 13, at 8:20 AM.
Sergio Pires, Advanced Concepts and Systems Group Leader will present in a workshop WFB-3, “Power Amplifier Implementation Challenges in Front-Ends for 5G mobile Broadband” on Friday, June 15 (detailed location will be provided onsite).
And, finally, John Gajadharsing, Vice President Application and Portfolio Management, will present in a workshop WFJ-8: “Synthesis of Advanced Doherty Amplifier Combiners” on Friday, June 15 (detailed location and time will be provided onsite).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to Contact us.
We look forward to seeing you there!