Come and join us in Paris
We kindly invite you to meet us at the European Microwave Week 2019 in Paris. This conference/tradeshow provides access to the very latest products, research and initiatives in the microwave sector.
Ampleon, the leading global partner in RF Power, will participate in the exhibition, present papers in various sessions and sponsor the European Microwave Student Design Competition Thrust 2 “Wideband Power Amplifier Biasing Network Design” element.
At our booth #B470, we will showcase a wide variety of new LDMOS and GaN solutions targeting 5G networks, aerospace and defense, non-cellular communications, industrial, scientific, medical, cooking and defrosting applications with many highlights including:
- Innovative solutions for Mobile Broadband and 5G networks, offering the industry’s best compromise between efficiency, cost and size
- New 65V and 50V Advanced Rugged Transistors (ART) in ceramic and plastic packages designed to unlock so far untapped levels of extreme ruggedness and ultra-high breakdown voltages
- Easy to use 30-700W broadband and matched GaN transistors, enabling highest efficiency architectures without sacrificing performance
- Industry leading 433MHz, 915MHz and 2.4 GHz transistors, pallet modules and multi-kilowatt system reference designs tailored for industrial, cooking and defrosting applications
- LDMOS radar transistors based upon the 9th generation technology which is pushing the limit of LDMOS power density to enable Best-in-Class efficiency figures at a well optimized cost structure
Overview of Ampleon technical presentations and workshops at EuMW 2019
|Date||Time / Location||Event||Presentation / Workshop Title||Author / Presenter|
|Sunday, September 29, 2019||08:30 – 17:50 (start time tbc later), Room: 741BC||WS-02 (EuMC/EuMIC) - RF Techniques for 5G Applications||Developing and testing 5G PAs; from the cable to OTA||Sergio Pires, Senior Director Innovation and Advanced Concepts|
|Monday, September 30, 2019||16:10, Room E01||EuMIC09: Modelling and Extraction Techniques||Energy-based capacitance modeling for field-effect transistor stability analysis||Marek Schmidt-Szalowski, Modeling Engineer|
|Tuesday, October 1, 2019||08:30-10:10||EuMIC12 Interaction Session 1||Experimental Analysis of In-package harmonic Manipulations with a 160W GaN HEMT Power bar||Ali Isik, RF Design Engineer|
|Tuesday, October 1, 2019||16:40||MicroApps Theatre, (oral presentation)||A Waveform Alignment Technique Enabling Broadband GaN Power Amplifier Design||Jarod Geng, Senior Principal RF Engineer|