Come and see us at EUMW 2017 in Nuremberg
European Microwave Week 2017 is a six-day event, including three high profile technical conferences and one exciting trade and technology exhibition featuring leading players from across the globe. The EuMW 2017 provides access to the very latest products, research and initiatives in the microwave sector. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with those driving the future of microwave technology. Ampleon, the leading global partner in RF Power, will participate in the exhibition and present papers in various sessions.
At our booth #154, we will display our latest innovative products as having our high-power RF experts on hand to demonstrate their capabilities.
Our most popular offerings this year, targeting the Mobile Broadband, Broadcast, ISM, Aerospace and Defense and RF Energy segments include:
- New Doherty Amplifiers for UHF DTV Broadcast
- High Efficiency S-band Radar Pallets & Transistors, LDMOS for C-band
- Next Generation High Power Broadband GaN
- World’s smallest 2.5 GHz, 915 MHz and 433 MHz modules for RF Energy
- Thor, world first modular power amplifier reference design for RF energy applications based on Ampleon pallets
As well as exhibiting at the show, Ampleon’s Dr Sergio Pires, advanced Concepts and Systems group leader, will present a workshop “Challenges and Innovations in Transmitters of 5G MIMO Systems on Sunday, October 8, 13.50-14.40, Room Oslo.
Dr Marek Schmidt-Szalowski, Technical lead, Modeling, Design Flow and EDA will present his paper “From on-wafer measurements to customer models: Ampleon’s modeling flow for LDMOS and GaN RFPA’s” at the RF/Microwave Power Amplifier (PA) forum:
- Date and Time: Wednesday 11th October, 10:40 – 11:05, NCC East, Level 2, Room Krakau
Osman Ceylon, Engineer, Innovation will present his paper “A Highly Efficient GaN RF Power Amplifier MMIC Using Low-Voltage Driver”:
- Date and Time: Monday 9th October, 16:50, room Kiew
We look forward to seeing you there!